With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
The Forensic and Litigation Associates work as a member of the Client Services group and can expect a diverse experience ranging from accounting procedures for litigation engagements to the performance of business appraisal and valuation services. This position performs many duties of an advance level forensic accountant including working directly for corporate clients, under the supervision of upper level management. Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Performance of preliminary valuation, forensic, and appraisal analyses, including development of comparative adjusted financial statements and data input for expert witness exhibits.
- Litigation Seniors contribute to activities at the senior level including interfacing with associates for project management, time management, and general supervision and guidance
- Knowledgeable of the relevant statutory and family codes and their applicability to accounting principles in performance of forensic accounting.
- Participate in client assignments from beginning to end.
- Create forensic and economics models for presentation of forensic standard accounting system.
- Identify and communicate case issues, finding, and improvement opportunities with managers and partners to resolve client issues discovered during engagements.
- Work with discovery team to inventory and reconcile documents and data produced in preparation for submission to courts, attorneys and clients
- Assist in preparation of exhibits and background information for expert witness testimony
- Maintain and comply with highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality and personal conduct.
- They will participate in training and developing staff and building a team-centered client service team; monitor client issues related to compliance servicesand monitor engagement status and profitability as well as attending to clients expectation
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Master's degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have completed at least one "Busy Season"
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.