Get to Know Us
Ken Grossman started Sierra Nevada in 1980 with a hand-built brewhouse and the odds stacked against him. That passion forever changed the course of American craft brewing and launched a beer revolution that's in full force today. Turns out, good beer can do a lot of good, and Sierra Nevada became a cornerstone for both its innovation and its care for the Earth and its people. We're committed to advancing a culture of inclusion and believe diversity in all its forms makes us stronger. We keep pushing boundaries, whether that's in the brewhouse, with sustainability, or in the great outdoors.
Get to Know This Role
The Front of House Supervisor is a dynamic, passionate customer service professional with a keen sense of proper guest relations and the ability to inspire and lead our team. This position requires the ability to manage a large staff effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced restaurant environment. Reporting to the Chef and the General Manager, the Front of House Supervisor will have a strong focus on sustaining the highest levels of service, while maintaining the day to day operation.
What You Will Do
- Provide direction to service staff to achieve restaurant goals.
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide coaching and feedback to managers and staff and assess performance on an ongoing basis.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Assist in new menu implementation.
- Opening, mid or closing shift supervision of restaurant staff members.
- Conduct daily line-up with the restaurant staff.
- Anticipate guest needs and ensure that service meets or exceeds expectations to ensure a memorable dining experience.
- Provide a two-way line of communication with all crewmembers.
- Ensure that all of the customer service functions (outdoor service, bartending, merchandise sales, etc.) are coordinated throughout each day.
Please Apply if You Have
- 3 years Front of house experience required
- 1 year Supervisory or managerial experience required
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team while undertaking a leadership role.
- Ability to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail; ability to multi-task.
- An interest in learning and love of craft beer.
- Sound knowledge of restaurant compliance requirements.
- Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional customer service.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with the ability to manage several priorities and apply appropriate judgment.
- Must be skilled in time management.
- CA Food Handler's Card upon hire required
Additional Requirements to Consider Before Applying
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Selected candidate must pass a pre-employment, post offer background check.
Before applying for this role, please review the full job description, including the physical demands and working environment: https://sierranevada.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=2302** This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly **
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job has expired.