Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications:
- Perform multi-parameter flow cytometry assays to support client sample testing and manufacturing procedures
- Execute and analyze data from experiments
- Compile raw data, perform data trending, and write detailed comprehensive summary reports of assay development and quality control activities
- Provide support in document and SOP review, data entry, and data analysis
- Assist with general maintenance of the laboratory, equipment, and inventory
- Execute processes to support sample receipt and processing for release/stability samples for testing and retains
- Ensure proper and timely completion of testing and tasks as assigned
- Revise test methods or equipment SOPs, raw material specification, and/or sample plans as appropriate
- Identify and facilitate continuous improvements in QC laboratory and systems
- Maintain instrumentation and supporting documentation in a cGMP compliant manner
- Assist in the implementation of new assay methodologies and the associated instrumentation
- Identify and support initiation and completion of deviations, CAPAs, and laboratory investigations
- Review and verify sample paperwork against samples to ensure accuracy and communicate discrepancies
- B.S. degree in Biological Sciences or other related field, with a minimum of 3-5 years of biotechnology, clinical, pharmaceutical QC laboratory experience.
- Prior experience working in a regulated environment (e.g., GMP, GLP, or CLIA) is highly preferred.
- Hands on experience with BD FACSCanto, Beckman Coulter CytoFLEX, FlowJo, or FCS Express is highly preferred.
- Proficiency with aseptic techniques for working with cell culture, human blood, and blood products is a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a high paced team environment, to prioritize activities from multiple projects with little supervision.
Position is full-time with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of San Diego, CA
are encouraged to apply.What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.