Train employees on systems, equipment, functions, and safety while following all regulatory and company standards, policies, and procedures. Work closely with the Lead Trainer to meet the corporate onboarding training requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Certify team members on Material Handling Equipment (MHE)
- Cross train new and current employees on various job functions
- Develop new practices/processes to train new and existing employees
- Investigate and resolve routine problems
- Keep supervisor informed of the development of team members and problems encountered
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Assist the Quality Assurance team with audits and conduct safety walks throughout the facility
- Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
- 1 year experience in warehouse/distribution center
- Proficient computer skills,including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lead discussions, make presentations, and deliver technical results to a non-technical audience
- Material Handling Equipment (MHE) experience
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Benefits (Applies to US candidates only)
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.