CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Financial Specialist - Revolving Accounts Collections is responsible for sustaining customer relationships by collecting past due receivables, minimizing potential losses, and reducing delinquency for CNH Industrial Capital.
- Manage customer relationships by using analytic skills and negotiating techniques to resolve delinquent revolving accounts using all available collection tools while promoting customer retention and merchant satisfaction
- Analyze customer information such as income stream, economic data, and customer payment history to determine the viability of alternative payment arrangements on revolving accounts
- Respond to customer, merchant, and internal inquiries via telephone and email to drive best-in-class customer service
- Analyze non-performing revolving accounts to process suspensions and/or charge-offs
- Work in conjunction with Compliance and/or Merchant Services to resolve revolving account disputes
- Maintain assigned performance objectives for daily/monthly call volumes, phone availability, quality assessments, collection tool utilization and delinquency targets
- Annual Salary for this position is $54,000 - $78,000 plus annual bonus payout based on results. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors such as skill, experience, and qualifications for the role
This position is eligible for HYBRID
flexible work arrangements from out Racine, WI officeCompensation & Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!Qualifications
The Preferred Candidate will have:
- Associates Degree in a business-related field
- OR High School Diploma and 1+ years of collections experience in the financial services or commercial banking industry which includes internship experience
- Must be able to work weekdays from 8am to 5pm with the potential for mandatory, weekday overtime and/or Saturdays from 8am to 12pm as business conditions dictate
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior collections experience with revolving accounts in the financial services or commercial banking industry preferred
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.