Under the direction of the division (ECB) Finance Controller, the Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst (FP&A) is responsible for analyzing and processing data to develop and implement solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns. The FP&A Analyst performs system management and integrations functions, improves existing computer system and reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and schedule limitations. He/she may analyze and/or recommend commercially available software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The job of the FP&A Analyst is two-fold:
- Liaise with the South Beloit IT team:
- Image and set up PCs for the various users both Columbia City and New Hartford.
- Manage PC list and track rotation of PCs in both Columbia City and New Hartford.
- Be local contact for South Beloit IT team at the plant.
- Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordination the installation of computer programs and system.
- Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purpose or improve workflow.
- Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Liaise with the SAP COE team:
- Identify and document critical fields in SAP master data and ensure data is kept sufficiently clean.
- Help identify and develop common SAP procedures/best practices and provide end user training for all Warner Electric North America.
- Monitor and fix data issues within the ERP system for the critical fields identified.
- Coordinate changes to the ERP system with the end users as well as the SAP COE team.
- Adheres to all safety rules and report questionable conditions to department supervisor.
- Apply and recommend Lean practices.
Job Requirements Critical Competencies
Education and Experience Requirements
- Active listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Critical thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Systems analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- People skills: Ability to work well with others as part of a team and both take direction as well as provide guidance to individuals.
- Self-starter: Ability to work independently without a ton of oversight while providing updates to management on progress of key initiatives.
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware/software
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Bachelor's degree, required; degree concentration in Business Administration, Computer Science or Accounting is preferred
- 1+ years of ERP systems experience, SAP is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and 25% of the day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the associates is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate.
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.