Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
We are looking for an entry level Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst in the Atlanta metro area to work in our Calhoun, GA location. This position supports finance and accounting activities in support of key selling channels such as Retail, with focus on sales, margin, pricing and inventory accountabilities. Works with senior managers on the budgetary target-setting process, develops detailed sales and margin budgets, establishes executive reporting and financial presentations, and prepares all-inclusive analyses showing industry growth and competitive analysis trends for review with Sales and Product Development senior management.
This role will focus on driving business success through analysis on a variety of financial issues, including using the appropriate analytical methodologies, developing and presenting alternatives, summarizing results and helping to develop recommendations to assist in managerial decision-making.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Provide financial and statistical reports as well as data management and system support to a large, decentralized, and diverse sales force
- Support the preparation of consolidated sales budgets, business plans and financial evaluations
- Assist the sales and marketing management teams in evaluating new business and program opportunities, monitor the division's annual budget process and related forecasting, and help identify potential mismanagement of allocated resources
- Audit, from a technical standpoint, analytical work performed within the business units to ensure accuracy and documentation of procedures in accordance with corporate internal control, GAAP and other regulatory guidelines and agencies
- Assist in maintaining the sales force data manager system, recommending system changes, data collection and reporting functionality that support the needs of the business units and sales force
- Help maintain an effective system for analyzing operating performance against planned goals and objectives
- Assist in the identification of critical factors affecting profitability and recommendations for proactive planning for external market and economic changes that have the potential to impact the business
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline; master's degree is a plus
- 0-4 years of job specific work experience including developing effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems, a basic understanding of operating and capital budgeting processes
- Financial systems experience with platforms such as SAP and Hyperion preferred, but not required
- Strong technical skill in finance, accounting and business performance analysis and modeling
- Knowledge of sales planning and analysis involving the management of complex data requirement
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in written, oral and interpersonalform
- Effectively exercising tact, discretion, judgment, and diplomacy when interacting with internal and external customers and senior management
- Working collaboratively as part of a fast-paced team, with strong personal organization, poise andprofessionalism
- Negotiating effectively with internal and externalcustomersand using appropriate conflict resolution methods when necessary
- Achieving results through team efforts, challenging established practices and drawing relevant conclusions
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean.
- Our office is located in Calhoun, GA and we offer 2 days remote.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.