Doosan Financial Services (DFS) is the financing arm of Doosan Infracore International. This job exists to implement financing programs and solutions to stimulate sales in the territory through DFS. A key component of this job is to provide financial and lease training to business unit and distributor sales teams.
Location: Candidate should currently reside within North Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia, Ohio, Maryland, Tennessee, Delaware, South Carolina, or Pennsylvania to best serve the assigned territory.
Role & Responsibility
- Represent all DFS programs, policies, and systems in assigned territory.
- Train distributor personnel along with business unit sales teams in the use of financing and leasing solutions to drive equipment sales.
- Work with business unit marketing and sales to develop and implement financial merchandising programs to meet business unit objectives.
- Communicate finance programs.
- Knowledgeable about all funding source product and the ability to match those products to customer needs.
- Work with distributor and company sales and marketing personnel to structure finance and lease transactions to allow Doosan to win competitive and incremental sales.
- Assist sales staff and distributor personnel to obtain financing for customers with marginal credit.
- Drive finance penetration by utilizing national programming, designing local promotions, and monitoring competitive activity.
- Work with distributor and company sales personnel to structure and manage large and/or strategically important opportunities in the territory.
- Work with distributor personnel and DFS credit teams on strategies and structures to drive high approval rates.
- Management of floor plan lines for distributors in assigned territory.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 5-7 years' experience in implementing finance sales programs.
- Deal pricing and structuring expertise.
- Strong understanding of credit, finance, marketing strategies, tax and regulatory issues related to finance.
- Strong consultative and solution selling skills and demonstrated record of success.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders across various functional disciplines.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Outstanding verbal presentation, negotiation, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and various financial computations, including T-Value analysis.
- Travel Standard: > 75%.
- Valid driver's license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle driving record.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.
This job has expired.