CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
As the Field Service Manager with CaseIH, you will ensure customer productivity, uptime, and profitability by managing relationships and working with the Case IH dealer network. We are looking for a self-motivated professional to collaborate with our Region Service Manager and provide the necessary tools to support the growth of dealer service capability.
The territory for this individual will encompass the Western half of North Dakota, and this person should reside within the footprint.
- Evaluate dealer capabilities and develop service action plans in close coordination with Region Service Manager
- Comparing dealer current state to dealer standards and examining future needs based on projected business growth
- Evaluate dealer service personnel and training needs
- Assist in the creation of action plans based on results of investigation, by comparing knowledge, skills and abilities of current personnel to those required for dealer business growth
- Analyze warranty impact on dealer performance and customer satisfaction in territory
- Resolve product quality or performance issues for customers and dealers within specified timeframe.
- Escalating issues to the Region Service Manager or other senior Service Representatives by providing direct and indirect technical problem-solving skills
- Assist in providing technical feedback from the field to manufacturing, marketing and engineering on dealer/customer issues
The salary range for this position is $71,000 to $102,000 annually. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)Compensation & Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!Qualifications
- Associate's Degree/Vocational Program Certificate with at least six (6) years of dealer service operations or other relevant agriculture or construction related experience
- HS Diploma/GED will be considered with at least 8-10 years of dealer service experience or other relevant agriculture or construction equipment experience
- Must be able to travel 65%
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite competency
- Time management and organizational skills to accommodate business needs
- Understanding of extended warranty and/or parts promotional programs
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.