Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Concrete Frame Associates! Concrete Frame Associates is Denver's leading provider of concrete formwork and concrete frame services. Across Colorado, New Medico, and Wyoming, Concrete Frame Associates has an exceptional record of safely completing projects on-time and on-budget. Pre-construction value engineering services to the owner, architect, engineer and contractor makes CFA a welcome member of the construction team.
- Receives and distributes project design documents.
- Reviews, approves, and submits rebar shop drawings.
- Coordinates deliveries, inventories, shortages, and fabrication discrepancies for all reinforcing steel for assigned project.
- Assists the project team in establishing the sequential steps involved in all processes with the scope of the project, and adapts schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost and scheduling of construction projects.
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
What We Can offer You
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, related degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of work experience or internship experience successfully supporting similar key responsibilities meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically in a Windows environment, including collecting and analyzing data in Excel, and creating documents and preparing correspondence in Outlook and Word.
- Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Illness insurance
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major vendors & products
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Competitive time off package including vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- A flexible work schedule maintaining work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities with a stable well-established organization
- Educational opportunities including a concrete development training program
- Tuition reimbursement program and access to LinkedIn Learning courses
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
CFA offers a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, along with a generous 401k plan. Salary range for the position is $60,804 - $76,006 based on experience. Concrete Frame Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
This job has expired.