Job ID: 233899
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America's building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 195 operating locations and 6,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
The Field Marketing Manager leads planning, development, and execution of market-specific strategy and tactics to drive the success of products, customer engagement and overall brand perception. Additionally, the Field Marketing Manager acts as a liaison between local sales teams and the broader, national marketing team. This Field Marketing Manager is to suport the Oldcastle APG West region.
- As a steward of the local business, the Field Marketing Manager propels key regional priorities and owns the planning, budgeting, coordination, and measurement of regional marketing efforts.
- Promotes the existing product offering and drives new product adoption in the market.
- Plays an integral role in developing marketing assets and sales literature alongside the design team - ensure required data is collected and proofing milestones are met
- Locally promotes national partner programs to highlight the value of doing business with our brands. Schedules customer meetings in tandem with the local sales team to gather customer insights and feedback on programs.
- Work with Training Manager to ensure all customer engagement training opportunities are supported in market - working in partnership with local business units.
- Provide marketing and campaign planning guidance to key dealers and contractors in an effort to generate leads and increase sales of Belgard products through cooperative marketing.
- Ensure adherence of the Belgard brand standards in the market.
- Act as a marketing communications expert in providing best practice guidance to sales teams.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business or similar degree
- 3+ years of marketing or sales experience
- Experience in the building & construction industry is a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication skills - not only written and verbal, but able to effectively influence cross-functionally
- Adept in MS Office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Ability to travel up to 20-30% (when travel restrictions lift)
- Candidates may reside in Phoenix, AZ or Salt Lake City, UT
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Jan 29, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Manager, Construction, Management, Engineering