CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
The Facilities Associate II will provide administrative or technical support to facilities, maintenance, operations, and finance. They will perform various duties and responsibilities as assigned. Job duties are typically routine but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures. The incumbent will make minor adjustments to working methods when needed. They will communicate information that requires explanation or interpretation and be the point person to resolve issues elevated by support personnel.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Responsible for CMMS System, facility work orders, PMs, Spare parts inventory, and tenant request.
- Responsible to maintain accuracy of equipment meta data by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information.
- Responsible to maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as supplier, manufacturer part number, min/max quantities, and pricing.
- Responsible for office functions, including work order coordination, database management, and maintain up to date inventory of facilities supplies.
- Responsible for scheduling of building and equipment maintenance activities and help maintain maintenance schedules for all building and equipment.
- Work with Facilities Managers to coordinate resources and schedule maintenance and repair services.
- Responsible for facilities maintenance support for day-to-day maintenance request, employee engagement request, vending services, and resource center operations.
- Responsible for department's administrative tasks which include word processing, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations.
- Assists with space planning, seating arrangements and moves.
- Responsible for SOP's, SDS sheets, and licenses.
- Responsible for EMS sustainability processing and reporting.
- Provide administrative support for facilities team members, including preparing routine correspondence, presentations, and reports.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of RFP's, bid information, and other contract documents.
- Responsible for service agreements and contracts for buildings and grounds.
- Responsible for the database of all contracts, lease documents and correspondence.
- Responsible for the processing and coordination with Finance of payments for Facilities and Operations related invoices.
- Responsible for entry of purchase requisitions and payment authorization forms for Facilities contracts, CAPEX projects, utilities payments, regulatory / government certifications, consumables, maintenance supplies, and contractor maintenance work.
- Responsible for EMS summary and waste / recycling reports.
- Responsible for MHE tracking weekly / monthly tracking reports.
- Responsible for weight scale calibration schedules and reports.
- Responsible for maintaining and filing all required documentation for internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for file management - maintain physical and electronic files in a neat orderly fashion.
- Responsible for equipment key inventory and key assignments.
- May arrange for or provide training for personnel, as it relates to facilities and maintenance operations.
- Always maintains a professional, helpful attitude in dealings with co-workers, Managers, and their departmental personnel.
- Responsible for additional tasks as assigned to meet or exceed the expectations of customers and/or Management based on our fluid business needs.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties. *
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 years of experience in an administrative or clerical role supporting facilities maintenance or warehouse operations is required. Additional experience is highly desired.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, and comfortable working independently.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Detailed knowledge of maintenance procedures, preventive maintenance schedules and distribution center equipment.
- Interpersonal skills to exchange information with distribution center personnel, vendors and perform other duties requiring ordinary courtesy and tact.
- Proficient computer skills required, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Ability to identify and report problems in a timely manner. Avoids conflicts. Committed to assisting the team be successful. Welcomes balanced feedback. Be a flexible, solid, above expectation performer and team member.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family t grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. It is company policy that there shall be no discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability and/or age (as prescribed by law).
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
This job has expired.