It's more than a career, it's a calling.
WI-SSM Health West Beltline
Configures, implements, supports and maintains applications and technical integrations to meet the needs of the organization. Serves as a coordinator and has meaningful relationships with business operations, information technology, leadership, system users and vendors.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Troubleshoots and resolves basic to moderately complex application issues and provides end user support.
- Monitors applications for issues in connection with maintenance, upgrades and implementations.
- Uses knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others. Assists in performing business operational process design, reengineering and documentation for new technology.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risk and resource requirements.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Impacts a range of customers, operational, project, or service activities within own team and other related teams. Works within broad guidelines and policies.
- Explains difficult or sensitive information, works to build consensus.
- Independently, interacts in a meaningful way with customers to help drive solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent years of experience and education
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Day Shift (United States of America)Job Type:
96320009 Hosp Pre-AR/ChargingScheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
This job has expired.