This is an entry level position in manufacturing engineering as part of our manufacturing training and development program. This position will provide an excellent developmental opportunity in operations and manufacturing combined with practical hands on projects contributing directly to the performance and success of the company. This position develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods as well as drives product and process changes to reduce cost and lead time and improve quality and delivery. The position will include a mentorship and corporate exposure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support manufacturing production processes with all required technical needs.
• Develop and improve manufacturing processes by deploying product and manufacturing method enhancements.
• Determine product and process manufacturing flow and sequences, material and labor requirements, and quality inspection points.
• Create and maintain manufacturing routers and processes
• Must be able and willing to work extra time as necessary to ensure completion of assigned tasks
Experience in a manufacturing environment desirable.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!