ECS is seeking an Entry-Level Information Assurance/Security Specialist to work in our Clarksburg, WV office.
The SSA positions support the O&M of a life-cycle security model that develops, maintains, and dispositions CJIS Division information systems, services, and data, and safeguards their confidentiality, integrity, and availability. The SSA coordinates with system personnel to ensure systems are operated and maintained in accordance with security policies and practices and reports all information system security incidents through the appropriate FBI channels.
- Must have HS Diploma / GED
- Must have a Top-Secret Clearance
- At least two (2) years of experience in:
- Reviewing information systems to ensure that the management, operational, personnel, and technical controls are functioning effectively during all phases of the system lifecycle;
- identifying and evaluating technical and operation security risks, threats, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities associated with information systems;
- Information system compliance with government standards and industry best practices, including NIST, OWASP, Common Criteria, DISA and SANS Institute;
- working in Agile development environments;
- information security practices within the federal and/or state governments;
- hands on technical experience in networking, system administration and development;
- utilizing Splunk for audit log review and system alerting.
- Associates Degree Preferred
- COMPTIA Sec + Preferred
- Win/Linux Preferred
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.