CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
Responsible for completing mechanical shop activities in support of Driveline and Hydraulic lab test operations.
The position will be moved to the Racine, WI location. Interim coverage will need to be provided to the Burr Ridge, IL facility with paid travel until the move is complete. Candidates who live 50 plus miles from the Racine, WI location would be eligible for relocation assistance.
- Mechanical setup, maintenance, and teardown of lab test stands.
- Installation, removal, and maintenance of lab test loading equipment, such as air brakes, dynamometers, hydraulic brakes, and others.
- Installation and removal of test samples from test stands, including installation and removal of measurement instruments and associated wiring.
- Complete the hands-on assembly, disassembly, and inspection of components under test, including transmissions, axles, gearboxes, hydraulic valves, pumps, cylinders, etc., with close attention paid to engineering assembly specification detail for precision components.
- Communicate any assembly/fit-up issues identified during assembly of prototype units to appropriate engineers, along with any proposals for improvement in ease of assembly.
- Operate basic shop power tools, such as bandsaw, drill press, grinders, for custom modification or making of test fixture or test parts.
- Monitor parts/material inventory and report needs to leadership.
- Interface effectively with support groups and customers, such as Design Engineering, Materials Engineering, Analysis, and Manufacturing.
- Communicate information with others effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- 2 yr. technical degree such as diesel or automotive technology, or minimum of 3 years' experience in related position.
- Experience/knowledge of heavy-duty off-road equipment.
- Solid hands-on mechanical skills and experience a must.
- Working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical control systems.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.