Domtar - Electrical Engineer
Do mtar Paper Company is seeking a n Electrical E ngineer . The facility is in Johnsonburg, Elk County, Pennsylvania. The Johnsonburg Mill is a pulp , paper and cogeneration facility producing Fine Pape rs. The successf ul candi date will report to th e Engineering & Maintenance Manager and provide the facility with electrical engineering , project management and reliability engineering services.
- Collaborate with Mill Operations and Maintenance by providin g d etail ed project cost estimates, budgets, and equipment installation designs .
- I mplement projects by organizing resources , lead ing contractors, maintenance employees, inspectors, and regulators.
- Analyze equipment, power systems and control systems and fa ilures t o improve processes and p rovide solutions to correct asse t reliability con cerns.
- Candidate must possess a BS Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE or BSEET)
- C andidate must have the ability to execute capital projects , improve c ontrol sys tems and rel iability results with in an industrial setting.
- The candidate must have strong working knowledge of personal computer systems and related software or des ire and a bility to advance understand ing of CAD, DCS and PLC controllers and sof t ware is es sential.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.