Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Perform EMC testing and document results to meet client regulatory needs.
- Ability to understand and test a wide range of electronic equipment to various EMC/EMI standards.
- Coordinate with customers regarding project status and any open items that need to be resolved.
- Develop and follow test procedures and work instructions.
- Participate in laboratory audits.
- Maintain efficient, neat and presentable workstations.
- Deliver customer service that meets and/or exceeds company standards.
- Prepare data and review reports prepared by technical writers.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by management and for which management believes adequate experience exists, or for which knowledge can be easily obtained in order to perform such duties.
- Four year college degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering preferred, or similar experience.
- Detailed knowledge of EMC/EMI phenomena and theory.
- Support department objectives and company goals.
- Be a team player.
- Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times.
- Accommodate requests with a smile and "can do" attitude.
- Adhere to manager directives.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Arrive on time, properly dressed and prepared to work.
- Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest and professional manner.
- Communicate with customers professionally and in accordance with customer service standards.
- Be respectful of others.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Receptive to and accepting of guidance from others.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8.00-5.00 (First Shift); 4:30pm-1.00am (Second Shift) Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Austin, TXare encouraged to apply.Additional InformationPERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Eurofins has a culture of entrepreneurship, high professional standards, strong process leadership, and an eye for details. Candidates should be fully aligned with this culture, which implies a structured and analytical approach, pragmatism, modesty, and the highest ethical standards.CAREER PROGRESSION
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (which may be subject to geographic mobility).COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.