Under general supervision, assembles electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PROFILE LEVEL DESCRIPTION
- Assembles electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Cleans parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Cleans and maintains production equipment, machinery, and work space.
- Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy.
- Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
HS diploma or GED required.
1 to 2 years of experience required.
Or equivalent combination of education and experience. CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES COMPETENCY SUMMARY
- Completes assignments on or ahead of schedule and accomplishes assigned work in an organized, timely manner.
- Maintains a level of productivity that is sufficient to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Follows established safety policies and procedures.
- Completes tasks with minimal errors.
- Reports to work on time and communicates schedule changes promptly to supervisor. For a complete list of competencies, please see the performance management system
- Possesses good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity to work with small parts.
- Electrical Wirings
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Pittsburg, KSJob Type
Skilled Labor - TradesExperience
Not SpecifiedDate Posted
This job has expired.