Build a fulfilling career by providing essential transit services in your community.
MV Transportation is hiring safe, caring, and reliable drivers to operate para-transit routes throughout Wake County. (No CDL required)
This is a great career-path for someone who:
Our Drivers receive these job benefits:
- Is committed to helping others with a smile and positive attitude.
- Is dedicated and punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Welcomes responsibility, especially in safety sensitive roles.
- Values consistency in policy and procedure.
- Likes to drive, work outdoors, and interact directly with customers.
- Desires the opportunity for advancement within a company.
- $18/hr. (in-service rate)
- Full-time schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match, and Life Insurance)
- Paid training, a supportive staff, and a team-oriented work culture
- Opportunity for advancement
- $200 Annual Safety bonus and other incentives
- Drug free work environment
- Company provided personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
Apply through our careers site at and a recruiter will contact you for an interview. For any questions call 919-996-3414. Visit MV's national career site: careers.mvtransit.com (Driver - Raleigh)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a minimum of five (5) years good driving record/history
- Proven customer service skills in any field
- Must submit to DOT regulated testing for certification
- Transportation experience is a plus but not required
- Strong communication skills in English; written and verbal
- Availability for afternoon and evening shifts including Saturdays
- NO CDL required!
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.