How to Maximize
your opportunity to do rewarding work,
your future leadership potential,
and your career growth?
Join an industry leader.
[Become one, too!]
Octapharma Plasma offers professional opportunities that make a meaningful difference. We enhance the lives of patients who need our life-saving medicines. We reward the donors who provide the plasma we collect to make them. And we inspire growth and development in the teams at our donation centers, offices, and labs. We invite you to do the same in this role:
DONOR CENTER DIRECTOR
This Is What You'll Do:
- Oversees donor center staff and operations, including production, quality compliance, finance, HR, and IT.
- Acts as a liaison with all corporate functions to ensure center compliance and performance.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of state and federal regulations (e.g. FDA approved Standard Operating Procedures, OSHA, CLIA, and GMP) to maintain the highest production standards and ensure facility compliance.
- Complies with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
- Ensures that product shipments and sample submissions are accurate and performed in accordance with shipping schedules.
- Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with donors that will stimulate donor retention, referrals, and production growth.
- Ensures projected production budget is met in both quantity and potency.
- Trains, develops, and manages all staff in accordance with the Human Resources and company policies and other established management guidelines and regulations.
- Creates an organizational environment that stimulates the morale and productivity of the work force and its leadership.
This Is Who You Are:
- A natural leader who displays strong character and integrity
- People person extending to a diverse group of individuals and demographics
- Outgoing, personable, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Excited to teach, learn, and advance with a growing organization
- Self-motivated and willing to assume the initiative
- Attentive, Organized, Multi-tasking, Problem solver
- Profession appearance and demeanor
- Strong communication, organizational, planning skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays, and extended shifts.
This Is What It Takes:
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Job experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum three (3) years' management/supervisory experience.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience recruiting, hiring, training and managing the performance of employees.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with responsibility for financial management and/or budgeting.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry, preferred.
Do Satisfying Work. Earn Real Rewards and Benefits.
We're widely known and respected for our benefits and for leadership that is supportive and hands-on.
- Formal training
- Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Wellness program
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Company-paid holidays
- Personal time
More About Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S., Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we touch.
Interested? Learn more online and apply now at: