****Distribution Associates ****
****Full Time Direct Hire ****
**** Increased Payrates****
****$16.44/hour Start Rate - Plus 2 Significant Pay Raises Obtainable in First 6 Months****
****No Overtime Required During First 30 Days****
- Fast paced Team Oriented Environment
- Clean and Spacious Warehouse
Responsibilities Position Summary:
- Competitive Benefits Package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Purchase Discount
To work within the distribution center environment to provide quality and timely service to our customers. The Warehouse Management System (WMS) and handheld RF scanner will assist the employee to receive, store, pick, pack and ship all stock accurately. Equipment used includes powered material handling equipment, hand and powered banders, computer terminals and manifesting systems, stretch wrap and shrink-wrap machines. Responsibilities:
Two Shifts available- normal hours of 7:00 am to 3:45 pm with overtime
or 9:00am to 5:45pm with overtime
following the normal end time as business needs direct. These hours are subject to change depending on workload and processes. This shift will have (2)10-minute paid breaks and a 45-minute lunch (unpaid).
Note: All qualified and eligible candidates will go through a selection process. Based on application, including past and present knowledge, skills and abilities, job performance, attendance, selection process test scored and interview notes, the most qualified applicants will be chosen for the position. These applicants will then be required to complete a Drug Screen, Physical and Background Check. If the applicant meets the continued requirements following the pre-determined timeframe, the applicant will be offered a position at Snap-on. Qualifications
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
This job has expired.
- High school diploma or equivalentAbility to read, write, hear and speak in English
- Ability to follow directions
- Possess good communication skills
- Possess basic math aptitude
- Must posess an emphasis on safety and continuous improvement
- Must have the ability to work overtime as directed
- Prior warehousing, material handling, shipping/receiving, computer terminal use and/or forklift experience is preferred
- The minimum physical requirements for this position are the ability to lift up to 50 lbs; use fingers and hands, and reach with hands and arms; frequently stand, walk, stoop, crouch, and kneel; occasionally balance, climb (up and down stairways), crawl or sit; the ability to use a computer terminal and handheld RF scanner.