Expected Travel: None
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Anesthesia and Emergency Medicine-At Teleflex, we promote the use of advanced anesthesia and emergency medicine techniques to help improve outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. We equip clinicians with some of the most advanced medical devices on the market today, from our world-class brands including:
• LMA® and Rüsch® airway management devices designed to help reduce the risk of airway-related complications
• Arrow® pain management products designed to improve patients' post-operative pain experience
• The Arrow® EZ-IO® System that helps address the time-critical challenge of emergency vascular access, and
• QuikClot® and QuikClot Control+® hemostatic devices, used by hospitals, EMS, and the military for hemorrhage control in a broad range of bleeding situations.
Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers advanced medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Distribution Associate I will interact with the WMS, TMS, RF scanning devices and/or other warehouse equipment to perform a variety of basic distribution tasks in accordance with defined job processes to meet daily objectives. They will perform these tasks with a focus on safety, quality and productivity. Tasks can include receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, palletization, box-making, labeling and over-labeling of products.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Performs basic receiving & returns processing via SAP Gui and/or RF devices
- Inspection of materials to make usage decisions- Inventory adjustments and transfer requirements
- Performs kitting of instruments and re-boxing of materials for shipment and/or storage
- Ability to Manually build cartons and/or load corrugate to Box Maker machines, as well as manage machine settings and supplies required for production runs
- Utilize Bartender software to create and reprint product labels for shipping and/or storage.
- Manage supplies required for storage and shipping of products
- Utilize Carts to perform picking tasks and improve workflow requirements
- Uses WMS (SAP) proficiency for picking, auditing and packing orders to meet delivery requirements to Customers
- Sorting & verifying materials against transfer order during audit process
- Identify errors and/or exceptions in receiving, shipping and returns and notifies Leads or support team for Resolution.
- Interact with Conveyor system to move materials thru the warehouse processes.
- Perform cycle count activity via SAP Gui and/or RF devices
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Minimum 1-2 years of Warehousing or Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must have ability to speak, read and write English.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Also requires pushing and operating a pallet jack or carts.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Communicate clearly and effectively with other employees in the distribution center.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
This job has expired.