Hours / Shifts:
6:30a - 3:00p
6:45a - 3:15p
7:00a - 3:30p
4:00p - 8:30p
- Takes patient orders over the phone and in person while providing excellent customer service.
- Delivers carts to the correct floor or patient area.
- Serves trays to patients and determines if they need anything else.
- Ensures correct patient identity
- Assists patients with opening containers and cutting food when requested.
- Retrieve soiled trays
- Assembles patient trays.
- Cleans soiled trays
- Brews coffee and tea. May be required to restock other beverage areas.
- Re-stocks floor stock (if assigned) and follow standardized process related to floor stock
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
- Complies with all Trinity Health policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Basic knowledge related to hospital diets
- Able to perform well in high functioning kitchen.
- Must have food handling experience.
- Previous healthcare or nutrition experience preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to speak, read and write in English.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.