The Director, Patient and Provider Support Services Lead is a meaningful role in the Regeneron Market Access department. With mentorship from the Head of PSS, the Lead will be responsible for the overall patient support program for Eylea - Eylea4U. You will be responsible for driving the strategy and tactics that improve the patient and provider experience from prescription through adherence, delivering high quality service, and advancing the brand's performance.
We expect you will develop and maintain a high-level of collaboration and integration with all cross-functional Regeneron personnel, including Field Teams, Market Access, Brand Marketing, Legal, Finance, Procurement, Training, Trade, Medical, Market Research. Additionally, the role also includes oversight and accountability for all external suppliers supporting the program. The position is based out of Sleepy Hollow, New York.
A typical day may include the following:
This role may be for you if:
- Drive the development, coordination, and implementation of all Patient Support Services initiatives for Eylea4U, ensuring alignment to the brand team's key objectives. This includes initiatives related to streamlining and automating patient onboarding and adherence.
- Lead, inspire, and structure the team around you to deliver consistently for our patients, providers, and other key partners.
- Achieve performance goals by owning all aspects of your business, including being the subject matter authority on your service mix, market access landscape, office trends, and integration with field teams.
- Build and manage the Eylea4U budget, drive operational and financial efficiencies, and hold suppliers accountable for delivering consistent operations within allotted funding.
- Advance the product portfolio by optimizing program offerings through digital capabilities and continually assessing the program's overall performance in the marketplace.
- Analyze and effectively present program insights to senior leaders across the Commercial department.
- Compile business plans to develop and implement innovative service offerings that continually enhance the customer experience to accessing and maintaining therapy.
- Collaborate with PSS peers and external suppliers to extend best practices across programs, optimize strategic relationships, and tackle big ideas that challenge the status quo.
- Nurture talent and capability of employees inside and outside of PSS.
- Act with integrity and urgency while complying with all Regeneron operating principles.
- You have previous experience managing Patient Support Services programs across multiple therapeutic areas
- You enjoy bringing positive energy and creative ideas to the team
- You can proactively and independently prioritize requests and business needs
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess the following:
Bachelors' Degree, Masters' degree preferred, and 12+ years of meaningful professional experience; 10+ years working for or with pharmaceutical manufacturers with at least three years in a leadership capacity. Preferred areas of experience include patient services operations, market access, patient engagement or field reimbursement. We expect you will have a strong patient focus and an understanding of patient access services. Knowledge of Buy & Bill, as well as Specialty Pharmacy, biologics marketplace. Proven track record to manage multiple projects within specified timelines and quality standards, and have excellent public presentation skills, both written and verbal. We expect to see knowledge of the U.S. healthcare systems, including expertise in health care reimbursement policies related to the pharmaceutical industry, with application in a wide array of clinical settings and reimbursement strategies in all market segments.
Must be willing to travel up to 30%
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.