A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. In this role, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
This position is responsible for defining, creating, and implementing a global learning and development strategy for the organization, supporting specific training and development initiatives. This role is responsible for being a visionary, champion, and architect of a system and curriculum which drives the development and attainment of the organization's core competencies in all of its employees.
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or Education
Experience: Eight years of training, organizational development, or instructional design
Education: A Masters degree in Business, Communications, or Education
Experience: Five years of training, organizational development, or instructional design
Work Schedule: This position works between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday- Friday. However, work may be performed at any time on any day of the week to meet business needs.
- Develops a culture for organizational learning, continuous learning, and/or knowledge management.
- Leverages organization-wide learning or knowledge development and maintains relationships with senior leaders.
- Contributes to or manages the capture, share, and retention of knowledge-content activities.
- Uncovers best practices and benchmarking.
- Manages the L&D budget.
- Establishes and maintains a comprehensive training curriculum; oversees the development and implementation of new education and training programs; and ensures the quality of facilitation and delivery.
- Conducts timely and thorough audits; researches and consults to determine desirable program modifications and enhancements; and evaluates program effectiveness by comparing measurable program outcomes to target outcomes.
- Develops internal and external alliances and partnerships with training providers and manages contracts with vendors for training and/or consulting services.
- Facilitates various classes, workshops, and/or sessions as necessary and appropriate.
- Mentors staff; develops facilitation and instructional/resource design skills within the Talent Development team.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Faith Technologies enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs will include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Incentives/Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And so much more...
*Note: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Faith Technologies' benefit programs.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This job has expired.