Kuehne Nagel's national Customs Brokerage Business Unit is in search for a senior Customs professional to lead its North American Customs Consulting function. Location flexible role.
The leader for North American Customs Consulting will be to lead all aspects of the Customs Consulting Service offering across the KN Platform. The position reports to the Sr. Vice President, Customs North America.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Full time, focused effort on all Customs Consulting Services
- Develop and maintain highly compliant service offerings which may include Consulting, Duty Drawback, Reconciliation, FTZ, as well as others TBD
- Ensure all Customs Consulting service offerings meet all necessary Customs regulations and standards for USA, CAN and MEX
- Actively engage and support new sales opportunities, building skill set of Customs staff to do the same
- Create / ensure Consulting offering that seamlessly connects other products that are part of a comprehensive Customs, transportation offerings
- Deliver financial results in alignment with budget in terms of GP, NP2 and productivity
Good Reasons to Join
- 10+ years of leadership experience in Customs Brokerage and Customs Consulting
- A proven and well-rounded brokerage professional with experience leading customs consulting related projects and teams
- Sales acumen, comfortable working direct with customers and K+N sales
- Working knowledge related to Customs Consulting which may include Consulting, Duty Drawback, Reconciliation, FTZ, as well as others
- Knowledgeable of USA, CAN and MEX (border) Customs regulations
- Knowledge of Brokerage systems across NAM. (Cargo Wise and K+N customer visibility tools preferred)
- License U.S. Customs Broker
- A proven ability to lead a team(s) both locally and remotely
- Experience working with large multinational companies
- Highly knowledgeable of unique customer Customs requirements and nuances in the automotive, pharma, Industrial and technology verticals
- Must understand operational excellence, balancing growth with overall profitability
- 5+ years' experience managing customs brokerage operations and/or Customs Consulting services with P+L responsibility
- Team Builder and leadership developer
- Must be fully proficient in English, Spanish and French a plus
Kuehne Nagel is investing for growth in Customs Services and this is a great time to join an expanding business!
This job has expired.