This job has expired.
Due to rapid expansion in all of our clinics, we are offering a $2,400 sign on bonus. We are eager to be able to continue to serve clients in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
We are looking for Community Living Instructors to provide quality psychiatric care to individuals who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis that present to the regional Crisis Stabilization Center (CSC). This care will be individualized to the specific needs of each individual served at the CSC. This position will work under the direct supervision of the local CSC Triage Clinician Lead. Training is centered on interventions designed to provide appropriate care for adults presenting with a variety of needs, cognitive abilities, and diagnoses. This will be a PRN/on-call position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
• Comfortable providing care to individuals experiencing behavioral health crises
• Interact with individuals to ensure they’re comfortable, getting daily needs met while providing oversight for safety purposes
• Completes a minimum of 52 educational activities per year
• Provides feedback to focus on enhancing patient care to direct supervisor
• Participates in mandatory overtime (if/when needed)
• Acts as a preceptor and mentor to new employees as needed
• Participates on interdisciplinary team by providing patient information and recommendations to the Treatment Team
• Communicates appropriately with patients and co-workers
*Sign on bonus amount will be prorate based upon the number of hours worked.
High School/GED preferred
QUALIFICATION(S): WORK EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
At least one (1) year of psychiatric, nursing or emergency room experience preferred
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.