GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Dining Room Supervisor
The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring a full time Dining Room Supervisor. The Dining Room Supervisor will oversee Dining Room operations and lead our team of servers. Candidate must be willing to pickup tables as needed. We are seeking a highly service oriented individual who is comfortable leading and motivating teams.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazingbenefits such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings plan, paid time off,employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more!Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Dining Room Supervisor assists the Manager in all aspects of dining room operations and floor management. In addition, the Dining Room Supervisor assists in cultivating a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction at all times. Handle guests' complaints and solve them according to customer service standards.
- Monitor and supervise set up and maintenance of dining area, cashier stations, and/or food stations to ensure quality standards.
- Assist in recruiting, supervising, scheduling, disciplining, reviewing, and directing the unit's staff at the direction of the Manager. Train hourly staff for peak performance and monitor staff's development.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit's equipment, food production and handling, cooking, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee hygiene. Notify Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Bachelor's or Business Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in related management required.
- Food Safety Certified a plus.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
- Food service equipment (pots and pans, stove, fridge, fryers, among others).
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.