At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
The Digital Technology Architect within the Global Data and Digital Technology IT team will primarily be responsible for all ServiceNow environments at Optiv. The Senior Architect of Digital Technology will architect and oversee all aspects of ServiceNow including planning and execution of business projects and tasks as instructed by the Global Data and Digital Director, specifically the implementation of any new modules, oversight and implementation of code and configurations of all environments (including all sandbox environments, and production environments). This includes (but is not limited to) deployment cadence, patching schedules, technological requirement changes, migrations, acquisition of new environments, and execution and notification to the business and customers of any maintenance schedules. The Architect will work alongside the Sr. Manager of Digital Technology to coordinate administration, engineering, and quality assurance resources available to the Digital Technology team.
How you'll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Assist in creating requirements of projects, and tasks, and architect and design corresponding solutions requested from the business
- Oversee and manage the implementation of developed code, configuration, and/or administrative changes being deployed into all ServiceNow environments both production and sandbox and coordinated with established CAB processes
- Manage and coordinate vendor changes and upgrades, as well as coordinate system changes and impacts with any other integrated systems and applications and/or resources impacted by vendor changes and development efforts
With Optiv you can expect:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science
- 5 years developing and managing multiple ServiceNow module especially ITSM, ITBM, GRC, Performance Analytics, Integration Hub etc.
- ServiceNow Certifications preferred
- 5 years' experience developing general software solutions
- Extensive knowledge is software architecture and development practices and methodologies
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.