Description: Our client is currently seeking a Digital Product Owner
Job Title :Digital Product Owner
• Ensure digital product enhancements and initiatives align with digital, business, technical, and financial objectives.
• Provide day-to-day guidance, coaching and education to ensure sales success and technical growth across the team.
• Define and track success metrics for each project from scope to launch.
• Report KPI analytics and executive-level updates to cross-functional teams and various stakeholders consistently throughout all stages of projects.
• Leverage data insights to evolve products and digital experiences to align with best practices.
• Work closely with marketing to develop digital marketing strategy and campaigns.
• Work in an Agile environment and continuously collaborate on the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
• Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
• Partner with Digital Experience, Digital Content, UX, and Technical resources to ensure consistent strategy and best practices implementation.
• Work with customer-facing teams to create and communicate strategy related to the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
• Contribute to strategy for go-to-market plans, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales requirements are fully considered.
• Periodically support other members of the Digital team with analytics, troubleshooting, and testing.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 4+ years of digital experience, with a focus on product management related to website or OAM, e-commerce experience a plus
• 2+ years experience with digital marketing including paid search and SEO
• High degree of organization, team development, and personal accountability
• Proactive, self-starter with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
• Proven track record of delivering data-driven strategy and solutions with a customer-first mindset
• Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Analytics
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted 43 minutes ago