What you'll do...
Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into allprograms and practices; developing corrective actions for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.Supports the implementation and sustainment of digital change initiatives, mobile applications, digital roadmaps, and product launches acrossdesignated area; partnering with operators to ensure adoption and seamless execution of digital change initiatives, mobile applications, digitalroadmaps, and product launches through training, communication, technology, and guidance; working with operators on strategy execution;facilitating alignment between teams within different workstreams working across digital space; determining and supporting resource requirements;reacting to changes in the retail environment; building strategies and providing recommendations and process improvement plans that facilitatemarket share growth and adoption of digital products.Drives omni-channel performance and efficiencies by collaborating with stakeholders to obtain market research and data; reviewing key performanceindicators (KPIs) (for example, customer satisfaction scores, wait time, sales, product quality) and building action plans to improve performance;researching, evaluating, and analyzing data (for example, competitor insights, root cause analysis, industry benchmarks); identifying and analyzingoperational gaps; developing and implementing solutions to improve program and process metrics (for example, productivity, quality); leading processimprovement projects; utilizing data to provide insights and to shape process improvement plans to facilitate a seamless customer experience indelivery services, pickup, site to store, and online grocery pickup; managing and assessing program performance by tracking activities, goals, targets,KPIs, and budgets for initiatives to evaluate results and continually improve the performance and metrics of future campaigns.Drives store level efforts for omni-channel adoption through social media networks and store level customer interactions; providing guidance to storeassociates to enable omni-channel service and product adoption initiatives (for example, technology walkthroughs, associate knowledge levelassessments, facility driven social media posts, promotion of available services); providing associates with tools and resources to grow wallet sharefor omni-channel services and products.Drives implementation plans to align with market performance data; identifying areas of potential improvement; maintaining partnerships withstakeholders to monitor and align progress and execution; tracking and reporting on financial performance and providing recommendations on newprocess improvements.Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity byincorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; providing feedback to the key stakeholders around specificmunicipal, county, or state laws that impact digital services to prevent negative impacts on the business.Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to achieve business goals by sponsoring and leading key communityoutreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans andinitiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating businessplans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuringprogress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based workenvironment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coachingfor success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction toothers in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with businesspartners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness;and participating in and supporting community outreach events. Live our Values Culture Champion
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's Degree in business, management, or a related field and 2 years' experience in retail operations or related field OR 5 years' experience
in retail operations or related field.
Valid state-issued driver's license.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer service environment, Digital change initiatives, Management experience within Walmart Operations, Managing a grocery retail operation, Project Management, Retail Management
10050 GLENWOOD AVE, RALEIGH, NC 27617-8436, United States of America
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!