Join the Food Service team at Loyola Hospital and be a part of our full team that's caring for the human spirit! This position will be responsible for all Food Service duties that include:
- Performs a variety of tasks related to patient food service.
- Processes diet orders, nourishment, supplements, tube feedings and requests for additional menu items.
- Communicates with patients, nurses, dieticians and co-workers regarding dietary needs of patients. Edits menu for compliance with diet orders and assists with tray-line activities when needed.
- Prepares between meal nourishments/supplements (10AM, 3PM, 8PM) as ordered.
- Utilizes proper sanitation procedures to ensure safe food handling and labels all nourishments and supplements per department standards.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment by cleaning and sanitizing work station equipment & refrigerator used for nourishment preparation.
Full time and Part TimeWe offer our employees Benefits from Day One such as:
Our Promise to You:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Shift Differentials
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Health Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On Site Fitness Center
- Referral rewards
Joining Loyola Medicine is being a part of an organization that treats the human spirit in our patients and in our colleagues. We are a part of a community which believes in giving back to those we serve.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.