At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
How we are looking for:
Were you a developer and found yourself in operations? Are you a former operator and started writing code? We think you're one of us. We're looking for an accomplished Senior Devops Engineer with demonstrated success designing, deploying and maintaining complex, highly performant, Secure Data Analytic (SDA) Environments. We also need someone with technical leadership skills to make (and keep!) our clients happy (by making them successful) through a highly collaborative team environment.
How you will make an impact
Qualifications for success
- Design, deploy and maintain SDA platforms and CI/CD workflows. Infrastructure as code is the standard, not the exception.
- Work closely with various Public Cloud Providers such AWS and Azure along with Private Cloud Technologies including VMware, Openstack and Docker. If it has an API, we're there.
- Assist teams of Data Scientists with the deployment and ongoing support of their efforts. Their success is your success
- Multiple years of hands-on experience deploying multiple Point of Presence AWS systems with Terraform with code stored in a git repository
- Experience with: AWS compliance products: GuardDuty, Control Tower, Organizations, Inspector, Config, CloudTrail
- Deep AWS Networking experience including: Transit Gateway, Load Balancers (classic, network, and application), WAF, and Shield to create robust ingress/egress points
- Experience building clusters of highly available workloads using custom and AWS Marketplace images
- Experience with AWS Identity services including: IAM, SSO, Directory Service to provide least privileged and just-in-time access.
- Experience using AWS Secrets Manager, and AWS Key Management Service to manage and rotate secrets and provide secret access across multiple accounts in different regions.
- Linux command line server administration experience - basic command line skills
- Experience using Agile-tools like JIRA, CA Rally, Bitbucket, Github, etc.
Nice to haves:
- SIEM query/ingest experience
- Experience using Jenkins to deploy apps and infrastructure as well as administrating Jenkins leaders and follower nodes
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.