Falconwood is a woman-owned / veteran-owned company providing consultation and programmatic support to Department of Defense (DoD) Information Technology (IT) initiatives and programs. We provide expert advice and consultation on a diverse range of IT subjects, focusing on acquisition, cybersecurity, engineering, logistics, and process development.
Working with the Cybersecurity team, the Developer position will be responsible for automating manual processes, updating existing tools, creating new tools, and federating data. This includes:
- Screen scrape of NEN authorizations in eMASS
- Download the import eMASS Generated Files
- Upload and download files to/from eMASS artifacts
- Create customized reporting for any eMASS data
- Error checking for package submissions
- Federate/replicate eMASS information using SharePoint
- Create reporting, visualization and self-service data analysis using the Power Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains custom developed applications.
- Collaborate proactively with functional users, analysts, and other team members to gather business requirements for reporting.
- Understand business requirements, determine implementation strategy, and translate into reports that conform to reporting best practices and standards.
- Create technical design specifications and develop analytical reports using Microsoft Power BI reporting tools with SAP BW/ HANA as main source for reporting.
- Creation of Bex queries to support Power BI reporting solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues. Debug, tune and optimize report performance.
- Responsible for working with any other BI members to maintain and apply coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized processes and solutions.
- Develop, implement, and administer SharePoint sites.
- Minimum Secret Clearance
- Experience using relational and non-relational databases
- 2 years of hands-on Power BI implementation experience required (2 - 3 implementations)
- 2+ years of analytics implementation in a complex environment
- Experience supporting Agile efforts in a SCRUM environment
- No travel anticipated for this position
This job has expired.