This job has expired.
Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products.
The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin.
For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
The Dermatological Sales Professional position is responsible for promoting branded ethical drugs (prescription drugs), established brands (off-patent), and OTC (over the counter) products to health care professionals and creating product demand within assigned territory.
Territory includes: Seattle South, Olympia, Portland & Medford.
Candidate must reside in Seattle South, Tacoma, Portland or immediate surrounding area.
Overnight travel may be required to effectively manage the territory; overnight for the purpose of territory management estimated at 4-6 overnights per month. Additional travel may be required for training and/or company sponsored meetings.
• Plan, organize and execute field-based product promotion activities in accordance with all applicable company and regulatory standards.
• Participate in face-to-face sales calls with medical professionals, distribution of product samples, and attendance at company/company sponsored meetings; some meetings may occur during evening or weekend hours; travel may be necessary.
• Meet or exceed sales goals and objectives for designated products and/or product portfolio within assigned territory.
• Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to identify trends and to effectively identify and execute action plans.
• Record sales call notes, tracking samples, and other territory management activities through company data reporting system; other administrative duties may be assigned.
• Complete classroom, field, and/or web-based based training is required.
• Communicate complex product, industry, and disease state knowledge to various external and internal customers.
• Partner with management, peers, marketing, and other sales support staff to implement territory management strategies.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher strongly desired.
• Minimum five (5) years of outside sales experience required (business to business and/or pharmaceutical sales).
• Demonstrate strong track record of consistent documented success (such as sales performance, leadership, and/or increased responsibilities) required.
• Possess valid driver's license with clean driving record.
• Ability to travel overnight as needed is required.
• Strong business acumen including excellent communication (verbal/written), interpersonal, and persuasive skills.
• Ability to analyze data, identify trends and formulate and execute action plans.
• Ability to learn and apply technical and scientific product-related information in a professional consultative manner.
• High level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency.
• Ability to relocate for future career path promotion opportunities strongly desired.
• Proficient with MS Office in a Windows environment and familiar with sales tracking and reporting software.
Preferred qualifications are not a minimum requirement for job consideration, however, ideal candidates will possess some of the preferred qualifications listed below.
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago