What you'll do...
WH FL Dental PLLC, the dental provider to Walmart Health, is looking to hire a Dentist to support our new Health Center in Ocoee, FL. We offer a competitive hourly rate and 401(K) with employer match and more!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company, and the nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better, healthier lives. We strive to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
You'll make an impact as you:
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- Diagnose oral diseases and create treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of patients in our clinic
- Perform dental procedures, such as fillings, extractions, and root canals while ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics and conscious sedation
- Work with Dental Hygienists to ensure understanding of state and local compliance measures
- Work in electronic health record systems
- Cross collaborate with other providers specialized in their fields
- Apply thorough understanding of the balance and importance of quality and accessible patient care
- Deliver comprehensive integrated care
- At least 3+ years' experience as practicing dental provider
About Walmart Health
- Degree from Accredited School of Dentistry
- Current, unrestricted licensed in State where practicing
- Is not sanctioned or has adverse action against licenses held in other states within the past 5 years
- Valid DEA
- Valid CDS if applicable to state
- Current BLS, ALS and PAL certification to perform conscious sedation
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment, we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers, regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical, and hearing services all in one facility.
By continuing with this process, you understand that you are not applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. Nothing in the documents or information presented during this process is intended to create, now or in the future, an employment relationship with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. To the extent any of the documents or information presented during this process implies that you are applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or an entity owned by Walmart Inc., you expressly disclaim such understanding by continuing with this process.
#LI-MM1 Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
10500 W COLONIAL DR, OCOEE, FL 34761-2946, United States of America