At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who are we looking for:
The Demand & Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall client lifecycle management from sales through delivery. The Manager will create strategy for their clients with project oversight and reviews ensuring all aspects of the delivery are executed. The Manager will also partner with cross-functional leadership teams on the development of new services offerings within the LOB/practice and have accountability for Demand generation.
How you will make an impact
Qualifications for success
- Responsible for overall client lifecycle management from sales to delivery
- Drive demand generation within the Endpoint Security portion of the Architecture & Engineering practice, including sales enablement support
- Begin to identify cross-sell & up-sell opportunities across the Services portfolio, with an emphasis on Endpoint Security
- Partner with clients to solution & ideate on the proper solution blueprint of smaller custom Service engagements
- Oversight of the proposal & SOW creation for the proposed execution
- Mentorship of consultants
- Work with the Practice Managers/Director to ensure the proper resources are lined up against the delivery proposal
- Meet client delivery needs in a cost-effective, efficient manner
- Ensure present at end of project to drive additional selling opportunities
- Responsible for Demand generation within the LOB
- Bachelor or higher degree or its equivalent in certifications or work experience - with a preference in STEM, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or other related discipline
- 7+ years of related work experience in cyber security/technology environment, with a strong emphasis on Endpoint Security solutions
- Minimum of 6+ years of related work experience in developing, implementing, or architecting cyber security projects related to cyber digital, resilience, threat management, risk, compliance and/or a wide range of cyber areas
- Experience driving large and complex initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success is required
- Strong leadership and communication skills - written and verbal -- to work with clients at various levels; well-versed with business and technical discussions
- Integrated thinker with ability to apply intuition, experience and judgement to the available data.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.