Intrepid Solutions is currently looking for a Mid-level Defense Travel System (DTS) Administrator to provide support on a funded contract serving our team as a part of the front office and student services supporting the execution of the customer's joint and advanced CI training curriculum. A qualified DTS Administrator will be able to meet the requirements and perform the duties outlined below:
OPERATING HOURS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Brief students on the specifications for travel authorization preparation and the process for travel authorization funding and reimbursement.
- Input student travel authorization and voucher data in the Defense Travel System (DTS), ensuring all receipts and required information are in accordance with Joint Federal Travel Regulations (JFTR) and course funding regulations.
- Track vouchers, submitted and outstanding, and provide professional and timely responses to student travelers during the travel order funding and reimbursement process.
- Provides travel program information, responds to customer inquiries and provides customer assistance. Advises and provides guidance and policy on the proper use of the GTCC.
- Uploads traveler manually prepared and signed vouchers and all receipts into the system for approval by the Authorizing Official.
- Assist in the development of budget-based forecasts, plans, and schedules to assist the Government in meeting mission requirements.
- Prepare financial reports, conduct financial analysis, and provide cost and trend analysis for customer programs.
- Additional financial reporting and budgetary analysis as requested by the customer.
- Provides supporting documentation for accurate and timely completion of Tri-Annual Reviews and monthly internal audit requests
This is a Full Time position, with standard operating hours Monday - Friday.TRAVEL:
Position does not require travel.QualificationsCLEARANCE:
Active Top Secret / SCI and CI Polygraph. ***TS/SCI required upon application for initial consideration. This position is not open for any additional clearance upgrades outside of the CI Poly, to include reactivation, or sponsorship.***EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
N/ASKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Displayed proficiency with using Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Three (3) years of experience in budget analysis.
- Proficiency using Microsoft (MS) Excel.
Intrepid Solutions and Services does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of our employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, Intrepid may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Intrepid is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.