At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The Deal Desk Analyst will be responsible for performing advanced analytics pertaining to pricing, cost, and deal management within Optiv's security technology business. This role will perform and develop deal analyses, validation analyses, and risk assessments as well as recommend pricing actions to sales and operational leadership. This role will work cross-functionally to understand the needs of Optiv's business partners and provide solutions that help drive profit margin and top-line growth objectives for the company. The ideal candidate will possess proven business acumen, data analytics, data modeling, and project management skills, with demonstrated ability in building and maintaining strong working relationships with Sales and other cross-functional stakeholders.
How you'll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Conduct deep analytics on select deals to identify opportunities for margin improvement and/or alternative quote configurations to help optimize pricing.
- Develop and optimize advanced data models used to analyze pricing and make informed recommendations to the sales team.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to sales and customer operations teams to provide council on optimal pricing and product configuration on large, complex, and financially sensitive transactions.
- Participate in conversations directly with clients in order to negotiate or justify specific pricing.
- Participate in regular deal review sessions with Optiv leadership to assess appropriate pricing execution on priority deals within the sales pipeline.
- Respond to inquiries from sales and support teams to provide guidance on competitive trends and customer pricing expectations.
- Conduct ongoing collection of market data and information to build a repository of relevant pricing and business trends.
- Develop and optimize analysis process to ensure an appropriate balance of analytical rigor, while also ensuring process and cycle time are efficient an in alignment with customer expectation.
- Lead or participate in special projects designed to continuously improve the deal management process. Identify opportunities for continuous for process improvement and collaborate with key stakeholders to drive projects to completeness.
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Vast experience analyzing dynamic pricing environments with unique circumstances
- Ability to create dynamic analytical models based on large pools of data and multiple data sources ultimately creating actionable recommendations
- Proven ability to synthesize complex data analysis into actionable and succinct recommendations
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with ability to influence business leadership
- Excellent analytical capabilities with experience working in large and complex data sets
- Knowledge of pricing dynamics, with understanding of long-term impact of pricing decisions
- Bachelor's degree in data science, finance, business, or math-related field
- 5+ years in data analytics, consulting, client services, and/or pricing advisory/strategy
- Deep understanding of the cybersecurity landscape and market dynamics
- Experience working in a front line sales role, or related sales support team
- Experience in Salesforce
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.