The College Board, the national educational organization, is conducting a search for a Data Quality Analyst. This position is based in our Yardley, Pennsylvania office or our New York City office.
About the role
The Data Quality Analyst provides support to College Board programs for the Psychometrics team and Assessments, Design, and Development team with a focus on documentation, data analysis, quality control, and data archiving.
The Data Quality Analyst partners with Business Process Owners to ensure the quality of data being received and disseminated. The Data Quality Analyst ensures quality controls, appropriate checks and validations are incorporated into operational processes/solutions.
The Data Quality Analyst will be working closely with senior members of QM team in learning and understanding the appropriate tools, techniques and methodologies and be trained to implement these in assigned projects and/or BPO areas.
Responsibilities of the role
Qualifications needed for the role
- Identifying the quality checks and validations for critical business process changes/impacts.
- Detailed review of project deliverables/outputs such as process documents, publications, requirements etc.
- Create process maps and develop procedures for critical business and quality processes.
- Participate in project meetings and provide update on Quality activities and gather inputs/requirements for Quality Management team.
- Run operationalized quality code, making small adjustments to existing codes, verifying results, and tracking process and outcome.
- Under supervision of senior members of QM team write code for well-defined projects.
- Manage statistical data archives.
- Provide support for maintaining smart sheets utilized by the QM team.
Preferred skills for the role
- Bachelor's or Graduate degree with a concentration in math, statistic or related field.
- Experience in SAS or similar statistical programming language.
- Strong analytical and data analysis experience with structured problem-solving ability.
- Flexibility and desire to quickly adapt to new methods, situations, and various requirements.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
This job has expired.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (writing, speaking, presentation), strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple situations simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Desire to learn, explore and be challenged.
- Interest in working for a mission-oriented, not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving education.