Location: Bryn Mawr, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Data Network Manager (Hybrid)
The Data Network Manager will be overseeing the day-to-day operations, integrity and reliability of the organization's network infrastructure. This individual will guide architect enhancements to meet the companies growing needs.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience potentially drawn from operating as a Network Engineer managing major programs that standardized and improved the quality of data.
- Experience transporting data with standard protocols to ensure the successful, secure operation of any type of machinery or device on the infrastructure.
- Experience delivering programs by empowering and coaching teams, so a strong good EQ that enables effective integration with broader functional teams.
- 4-year degree in Information Technology / Computer Science field
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in network engineering perhaps gained in a regulated environment.
- Cisco professional level cert - CCNA
- Additional certs - (CCDP/CCNP/CCDI/CCIE) are a plus.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.