Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a division of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
The ideal candidate will have:
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or a similar major is required.
- At least 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience with physical and relational data modeling.
- Solid understanding of dimensional data modeling and ER-Modeling
Extensive knowledge of/experience with data integration, data quality, multi-dimensional design, and ETL tools, processes, and methodology
Work with the data architect and data analyst to translate business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models. Consider Exact,
- Transform and Load (ETL) and Reporting challenges in designing data models.
- Implementing data strategies and developing physical data models.
- Working with the development team to create conceptual data models and data flows.
- Evaluating existing data systems.
- Reviewing modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
- Review the data model with both technical and business audiences as well as Data Governance
- Updating and optimizing local and metadata models.
- Developing best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
- Knowledge of mathematical foundations and statistical analysis.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate interaction between developers, analysts, and business staff
This job has expired.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life