Data Management Manager
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Approve and coordinate schedules, ensuring adequate coverage is maintained at all times.
- Contribute to and conduct performance reviews and/or coaching of staff as deemed necessary.
- Support recruitment, training, and retention efforts as appropriate.
- Provide regular general status updates to executive line management
- Act as point of escalations as circumstances dictate.
- Ensure Global standardization in procedures and practices
- Write process descriptions, work instructions and SOP's
- Ensure DM staff adhere to all written and authorized SOP and/or work instructions
- Adherence to all written and authorized SOPs and/or work instructions
- Ensure team members are appropriately trained in all SOPs and/or work instructions
- Provide back-up support to assigned colleagues during periods of absence
- Collaborate proactively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve best possible data outcomes
- Collaborate with project management, laboratory, IT and clients as appropriate
- Support business in organizational changes, initiatives, or software deployment as required
- Support client and internal audits
- Provide study specific status updates to line managers when required or requested
- Ensure that LIMS and other systems are correctly configured in line with study PDs
- Maintain complete and current version controlled Data Study Files
- Maintain complete and current communication records between ECL and clients
- Control the receipt and integration of partner or 3PL data, as per scope of study.
- Possess a willingness to make timely decisions and act accordingly, often based on limited information and is able to militate against potential risks.
- Ability to set priorities and work accurately to agreed milestones and timelines
- Have a strong drive towards quality, results, and delivery, with committed customer focus.
- Analytical skills with demonstrated understating of data structures.
- Operate with a meaningful and self-directed work philosophy
- Precise, diligent, and thorough.
- Ability to step in and provide direction, support, or hands on activity as and when required
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Support sales, and other marketing efforts in client meetings, bid defenses, and RFI competition as deemed necessary.
- Perform all other duties as reasonably requested by management in line with organizational goals.
- Prolonged sitting and usage of computer systems ( >75% time)
- Estimate business travel should not exceed: 10%
What we offer:
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in a related degree concentration
- 5 plus years as a Data Manager or Senior Data Manager
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a part of Eurofins Central Laboratories - the largest network of harmonized bio/pharmaceutical GMP product testing laboratories worldwide - Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories provides comprehensive laboratory services for the world's largest pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. Our service offering includes comprehensive chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, molecular and cell biology and biosafety testing of drug substances, final products, intermediates, and starting materials for both small and large molecule drug products.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com . Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer