Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 23,000 employees across 225 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
At Eurofins US Microbiology, our goal is to make sure your individual testing profile meets both regulatory compliance and your overall program objectives in the most accurate and timely manner possible. Our technical staff of microbiologists and customer service representatives will work with you to choose the appropriate tests, methods and frequencies best suited to your specific needs.
Eurofins is searching for a Data Entry Clerk in Lancaster, PA.
Data Entry Clerk responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
• Regular attendance and punctuality
• Enter sample descriptions into Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
• Process and code invoices to submit to accounts payable
• Operate standard office equipment including computers and scanners.
• Maintain neat and accurate records
• Maintain a clean, safe work environment
• Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
• Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Strong computer and organizational skills
• Strong comfort level with learning and using windows based computer programs
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 - 2 years of data entry experience
• Minimum of 45 words per minute typing speed with good accuracy levels
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Tuesday to Saturday, 11 a.m. - 8 p.m., with overtime and variable days as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!
Posted 22 minutes ago
Posted 22 minutes ago
Fort Meade, Maryland
Posted 21 minutes ago