Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Cylinder Maintenance Technician to join our team located in Cudahy, CA. The Cylinder Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall maintenance of all industrial/specialty gas cylinders in a Plant environment.
- Performs visual, physical tests on cylinders before filling and determines whether retesting and/or repairs are required
- Performs cylinder conversions including de-valving, valving, stripping and repairing valves
- Operates a hydrostatic cylinder tester or ultrasonic cylinder tester
- Maintains certification requirements to certify the cylinders as being retested
- Operates forklift
- Receives incoming new cylinders, valves, and cylinder maintenance supplies
- Repairs cylinder neck leaks and safety leaks
- Inspects and scraps defective cylinders
- Paints cylinders
- Housekeeping & light Plant maintenance
- High School Degree or equivalent preferred
- Gas industry and cylinder maintenance experience preferred
- Able to handle up to 40 - 70 lbs. on occasion
- Mechanically inclined
- Motivated attitude
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.