Kforce has a client that is looking for a technical-focused Customer Training Specialist in Hazelwood, MO.Responsibilities:
- Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design
- Oversees activities the development, delivery and evaluation of technical training
- Establishes processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness
- Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials
- Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities
- Ensures accuracy and quality of training products
- Coaches and develops others
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years of related work experience; Or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years of experience; Or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years of related work experience; Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study
- Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.