Altra Industrial Motion is a leading global designer and manufacturer of quality power transmission and motion control products utilized on a wide variety of industrial drivetrain applications.
Founded in 1857, TB Wood's has grown to become a global leader in the design and manufacturer of industrial couplings and belted drive solutions. TB Wood's foundry operations are capable of producing gray and ductile iron parts up to 10,000 lbs. per cast part. Reliable TB Wood's products are utilized in many key markets including food & beverage, energy, wastewater, concrete, metals, pulp & paper and material handling on applications such as conveyor systems, rolling mills, pumps, compressors, palletizers, de-barkers, printing equipment, fans & blowers, machine tools, and mixers. Learn more information at https://www.altramotion.com/our-brands/tb-woods-incorporatedPerforms the full range of customer service duties from call reception, through order entry to account management, in a manner that stimulates sales and ensures customer satisfaction.
The Customer Service Representative performs the full range of customer service duties from call reception, through order entry to account management, in a manner that stimulates sales and ensures customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Order management to include:
- Record, edit and enter all new orders
- Correspond with customer to include order acknowledgement, changes, status and expedites
- Customer quotes including pricing and availability (delivery)
- Enter return goods authorizations (RGA's)
- Proactive outgoing customer touches (i.e. upselling)
- Proactive follow up on order status and on-time-delivery
- Reporting on order management as required or requested.
- Maintain the customer relationship and sales data including:
- Pricing changes
- Demographic changes (i.e., address)
- Product changes
- Maintain appropriate documentation and follow procedures as specified by supervisor/ manager, and company policy.
- Resolve customer disputes and report any major customer dissatisfaction immediately
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Requirements Critical Competencies
Education and Experience Requirements
- Familiar with policies, operating procedures, capabilities and timelines of departments and distribution centers
- Familiar with TB Woods products
Physical Demand and Work Environment:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Some college is desired
- Up to 3 years of account management and/or customer service experience required
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is desired
Work environment includes occasional exposure to noise levels at or above 85 decibels and dust particles. The incumbent may spend time occasionally in the direct production environment. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be required to be worn during times on the production floor.
Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time, and occasional walking, climbing, or moving around working equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com.
This job has expired.