The Customer Engineer I requires basic network administration and troubleshooting skills, workstation knowledge, and basic management of both Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX, and/or Google Chrome operating systems, attention to detail, business intuition, excellent verbal and written skills, and the ability to professionally conduct oneself to all levels of the corporate structure.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Network troubleshooting including but not limited to basic networking protocols such as:
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, network switches, and wireless network.
- Windows 10 workstation setup, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Google Chrome OS setup, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Basic working knowledge of Apple OSX and iOS.
- Workstation quality assurance check, management, and inventory.
- Additional responsibilities not limited to - management of cabling infrastructure and relocation/unboxing of new hardware.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Must possess the ability to stay organized and work efficiently.
- Enthusiasm about working in a fast-paced and ever evolving environment.
- Enjoy working in a client facing environment and eager to engage in new client relationships.
- Service oriented attitude -- "will do what it takes to get the job done right."
- A spirit of perpetual learning and independent self-starter.
- Must possess great time management skills.
- Prefers knowing a broader range of technologies well, as opposed to being highly specialized in a few.
- A passion for sharing information in a team environment and with clients.
This job has expired.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.