Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
022230 Culinary Intern (Open)
Education and Experience
- Assists with efficient operation of the Kitchen at the Company guest house and other executive offices.
- Assists primary Chef (e.g., assists with menu planning, purchasing, meal preparation, serving, clean-up etc.).
- Maintains a work area that adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation and service.
- Make sure food temperatures are maintained and food is stored properly. Ensure compliance with food safety standards. Follow and uphold all health codes and sanitation regulations.
- Enhances the guest experience by providing exceptional customer service.
- Assists with special events (e.g., assists with planning and responsible for set-up, tear-down, preparation, serving, etc.).
- Adheres to daily operating and safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned and based on operational needs.
Knowledge and Skills
- This position is for any student currently pursuing a degree in Culinary Arts, or a related field.
- Excellent communication interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Self-starter / self-driven
- Ability to plan and execute projects and tasks with minimal direction
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Must be a team player
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.